Terms and Conditions For Pearl Assist Booking
Pearl Assist continually strives to exceed your expectations and assures you the comfort and security when booking a lounge or meet and assist with us. Please see our Terms and Conditions below and for more information please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will confirm your booking on the basis of these terms, completion of a booking form and upon full payment. Upon acceptance of payment by www.pearlassist.com , a confirmation will be issued for each booking. Please ensure you have your booking confirmation voucher/ and or booking reference number with when you travel to enable the service provider to verify your booking.
Our prices include the airport facilities/services included on the individual lounge and meet and assist pages
Terms and Conditions for Primeclass
BOOKING PROCESS AND CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
Booking Approval and Payment:
- “primeclass” CIP Service booking requests to be provided at Airport Terminal building shall be made at least 48 hours before the service. “primeclass” VIP Service booking requests to be provided at General Aviation Terminal shall be made at least 72 hours prior to service.
- New “primeclass” CIP Service booking requests and changes to existing reservations made within 24 hours prior to the service are subject to 25% surcharge, respectively, at Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Reservation changes made 48 hours prior to the “primeclass” VIP service, if it is approved after the evaluation of operational service load, are subject to 25% surcharge, respectively, at General Aviation Terminal.
- The services whose reservation status is on the “Waiting" list will be registered by “primeclass” authorities based on availability.
- Please notify us about the invoice address and title information during the booking.
- Please specify your reservation number in the payment slip
- “primeclass” Assist/CIP Service cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the flight time are subject to full charge as a penalty payment.
- “primeclass” VIP Service cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the flight time are subject to full charge as a penalty payment.
General Terms & Conditions:
- In the event that a service cannot be provided due to reasons beyond the control of “primeclass” Assist/CIP/VIP Service are subject to full charge as a penalty payment. These reasons are:
Changes and cancellations of bookings that are not notified,
Wrong or missing booking details,
Passenger not introducing her/himself,
Not meeting the passenger during the Arrival Service because of missing or unreachable contact number
Not meeting the passenger during the Departure Service because of missing or unreachable contact number
- During “primeclass” VIP Service to be provided at General Aviation Terminal, the passenger who will benefit from the service shall inform about the number of luggage (cabin or cargo) s/he will be carrying.
- The nationality of the passenger must be declared for “primeclass” VIP Services to be provided at General Aviation Terminal.
- Visa and visa transaction stamps are provided at General Aviation Terminal. The nationality of the passenger must be declared during booking.